American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Act; process; condition: erasure.
- n. Function; office: judicature.
- n. Body performing a function: legislature.
- n. non-productive A process; a condition; a result of an action
- n. non-productive An official entity or function.
- From Old French, from Latin -tūra. (Wiktionary)
- Middle English, from Old French, from Latin -ūra. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘-ure’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for -ure.