- Action Message Format, a proprietary protocol for object remoting.
- Ammanford railway station, from its National Rail code.
- Arab Monetary Fund.
- Adios, Mother Fucker, a mixed drink variant of the Long Island iced tea.
- Autorité des marchés financiers, a financial institution supervising the French financial market , or its Quebec counterpart that shares the same name.
- Attacking midfielder, in Association Football.
- Australian Militia Force, a forerunner to the Australian Army Reserve.
- Afghan Military (or Militia) Force, the American name for Afghan soldiers from Hamid Karzai's government, or from local militias allied to Afghanistan's central government.
“The court even went out of its way to identify a “misstatement” of law in AMF, Inc.v. Sleekcraft Boats, 599 F. 2d 341, 348 (9th Cir. 1979), which said: “When the goods produced by the alleged infringer compete for sales with those of the trademark owner, infringement usually will be found if the marks are sufficiently similar that confusion can be expected.”
“The AMF was a militia force that was used for home defence.”
“He was wearing an Afghan uniform, meaning that he is part of what the U.S. forces here call the AMF, or Allied Forces of Afghanistan, friendly to the new government in Afghanistan and to U.S. forces.”
“For a discussion of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements of NicOx S.A. to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, please refer to the Risk Factors ( "Facteurs de Risque") section of the Document de Reference filed with the AMF, which is available on the AMF website”
“This is a guy that warned us right on the house floor before Iraq what would happen, how it would turn into a disastrous occupation, how these drawn out wars get started when we bypass the idea that congress should declare war-not just AMF, which is more suited to a missle strike.”
“Elsa: "never thought the AMF was the right guy for you.”
“Ringleader of the graffiti gang - called the AMF - Marcus Wisman, 22, was sentenced to 16 months for conspiracy to commit criminal damage.”
“Actually, the AMF was a decent bike that served honorably under difficult conditions, and it survived the “5-foot-tall sissy bar under the 4-foot-tall monkey bars” incident, and the “I guess I didn’t tighten the front wheel nuts” incident, and other childhood shenanigans.”
“The Autorité des marchés financiers (the "AMF") today announced that it plans to use the monies collected following the investigation into the Canadian asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) market for the purpose of consumer education and investor protection, the prevention of financial market offences, and enforcement.”
“There's also a Network monitor that can help you debug network traffic such as AMF services.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘AMF’.
Looking for tweets for AMF.