from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A region and former kingdom of northeast Spain. It was united with Castile in 1479 to form the nucleus of modern Spain.
- Aragon, Louis 1897-1982. French writer who was a founder of literary surrealism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An autonomous community in north-eastern Spain, with capital Zaragoza.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982)
- n. a region of northeastern Spain; a former kingdom that united with Castile in 1479 to form Spain (after the marriage of Ferdinand V and Isabella I)
Sorry, no etymologies found.