from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A district and administrative region of eastern Nunavut, Canada, including Baffin Island, the Queen Elizabeth and Parry islands, and Melville Peninsula.
- Baffin, William 1584?-1622. English explorer who led several expeditions (1612-1616) in search of the Northwest Passage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An English surname..
- proper n. A region of Nunavut
- proper n. An island in Nunavut, Baffin Island.
- proper n. Baffin Bay.
Sorry, no etymologies found.