from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Barbados or descended from a person from Barbados.
- adj. Of, from, or relating to Barbados or the people of Barbados.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Barbados.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Barbados (also spelled Barbadoes).
- n. An inhabitant of Barbados, the most eastern island of the West Indies, belonging to Great Britain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Barbados
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Barbados or its inhabitants
Sorry, no etymologies found.