from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Belgium or its people or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Belgium.
- n. A person of Belgian descent.
- n. Any of a breed of characteristically large, reddish-brown or chestnut-colored draft horses.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Belgium or of Belgian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Belgium or the Belgian people.
- proper n. A hypothetical extinct Indo-European language, supposed to have been spoken distinct from Celtic in late prehistory, in certain parts of what has become known as Gaul.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Belgium.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to Belgium, a small country of Europe, between France and Germany, formerly part of the Netherlands, erected into an independent kingdom in 1830–31.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of the kingdom of Belgium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Belgium
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Belgium or the Belgian people
Sorry, no etymologies found.