from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Bohemia.
- n. The Czech dialects of Bohemia.
- n. A Gypsy.
- n. An itinerant person; a vagabond.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A native or resident of Bohemia.
- n. The dialect of the Czech language spoken in Bohemia.
- n. A Gypsy, a Romani.
- n. A marginalized and impoverished young artist, or member of the urban literati.
- adj. Of, or relating to Bohemia or its language.
- adj. Of, or relating to the untraditional lifestyles of marginalized and impoverished artists, writers, musicians, and actors in major European cities (or by extension, major North American cities as well).
Sense 3, translation of French bohémien; see bohemian.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Bohemia + -ian (Wiktionary)