from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. courthouse
- abbr. customhouse
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Switzerland.
- Companion of Honour, a British honour and postnomial abbreviation.
- heavy cruiser, a variant of the cruiser type of warship
- the hockey club, the Montreal Canadiens
- the prefix for cargo helicopter designations
- continuum hypothesis
Abbreviation of Latin Confoederatio Helvetica ("Swiss confederation") (Wiktionary)