from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A Chinese dynasty that ruled from 557 to 589.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A taxonomic genus within the family Anatidae.
- proper n. A surname. of Chinese origin (Simplified Chinese: 陈, Traditional Chinese: 陳; pinyin: Chén).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a wild goose having white adult plumage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A genus of Anserinæ; the snow-geese.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. wild goose having white adult plumage
Sorry, no etymologies found.