from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Clarendon, First Earl of See Edward Hyde.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A surname.
- proper n. An earldom in the British peerage
- proper n. Edward Hyde, 1st Earl of Clarendon
- proper n. A serif typeface
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A style of type having a narrow and heave face. It is made in all sizes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A condensed form of printingtype, like Roman in outline, but with thickened lines.
Sorry, no etymologies found.