from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- See Konstanz.
- Lake of or Bo·den·see (bōdˈn-zāˌ)Constance An Alpine lake bordering on southern Germany, northern Switzerland, and western Austria.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A female given name.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete form of constancy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lake in southeastern Germany on the northern side of the Swiss Alps; forms part of the Rhine River
- n. the council in 1414-1418 that succeeded in ending the Great Schism in the Roman Catholic Church
A medieval form of the Latin Constantia from a word meaning constancy. (Wiktionary)