from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- See Konstanz.
- Lake of or Bo·den·see (bōdˈn-zāˌ)Constance An Alpine lake bordering on southern Germany, northern Switzerland, and western Austria.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A female given name.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete form of constancy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lake in southeastern Germany on the northern side of the Swiss Alps; forms part of the Rhine River
- n. the council in 1414-1418 that succeeded in ending the Great Schism in the Roman Catholic Church
All these bullying stories, sadly -- very sadly and tragically -- ended in suicides and in this story, Constance is triumphant.
Show me the citation that says what Constance is doing is wrong.
Even still, no tactical voting required, Angela Constance is favourite here in my eyes despite this not being an SNP target seat based on the 2003 result.
Constance is not licensed to practice law in Missouri.
Without a word Constance entered the door down the street followed by her companion.
I, in short "-- Constance smiled nervously --" was to be sole and uncontrolled trustee of a great fund, which would be used, after her death, just as it might have been had she gone on living.
Then he called Constance and spoke to her for a long time -- I think he spoke to her a couple of times -- and then he spoke to the ACLU lawyers and other people.
“That’s what Constance is fighting for — a prom where everyone can go.”
It’s kinda sad so many are very interested in Constance McMillen but not LGBT youth in general.
As I felt the urge to share the love, I had to tag Constance with Gabriele and my friend Kris, who never responded.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.