Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In the calendar of the first French republic, the eighth month of the year. It commenced (in 1794) April 20th and ended May 20th.
- n. historical The eighth month of the French Republican Calendar, from April 20 or 21 to May 20 or 21.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The eight month of the French republican calendar. It began April 20, and ended May 19. See vendémiare.
- n. eighth month of the Revolutionary calendar (April and May); the month of flowers
- From Latin flos (flowering) (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘Floréal’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Floréal.