from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element francium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for francium.
- abbr. Abbreviation for franc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbvraviation of French.
- An abbreviation of France
- of Friday.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium
Sorry, no etymologies found.