American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A city of central Missouri east-southeast of Columbia. On March 5, 1946, Winston Churchill delivered his Iron Curtain speech here at Westminster College (established 1851). Population: 12,300.
- Fulton, Robert 1765-1815. American engineer and inventor who developed the first useful submarine and torpedo (1800) and produced the first practical steamboat, the Clermont (1807).
- n. A habitational surname.
- n. Any of several towns in the United States, named for persons bearing this surname.
- n. American inventor who designed the first commercially successful steamboat and the first steam warship (1765-1815)
- Places in England, from Old English fuġol ("bird") + tūn ("dwelling"). (Wiktionary)
“FULTON -- A 34 year old man from Fulton has been charged with sexual assault.”
“Christina Fulton is a lot of fun here as Lucinda, especially when she changes her look and personality to match her current situation and clientele.”
“Find locations for Early and Advance voting in Fulton and Dekalb Counties here.”
“Me: Yes, but you know there's a runoff for a number of races in Fulton County on December 1st.”
“At Mimi's Drive Inn in Fulton, Don and Mary Wolcott, a retired couple, sided with Paladino in last night's fight.”
“At the core, Fulton is built upon commerce, community, culture and connectedness and uses the values of the past in a manner that authentically resonates with the opportunities of the future.”
“Until this part of Fulton is brought back to life on a 24-hour basis, Downtown Fresno will not feel fully revitalized.”
“Volunteers will help remove invasive weeds from trees along the Patuxent River at two locations: Saturday at Browns Bridge recreation area, 2220 Ednor Rd. in Fulton, and Sunday at Triadelphia Recreation Area, 2600 Triadelphia Lake Rd. in Brookeville.”
“Fulton is inventive, Smith dogged, Cuvier skeptical, and so on.”
“Boyd comes from one of Tennessee's top Class AA programs in Fulton, which emphasizes defense.”
Looking for tweets for Fulton.