from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. general practitioner
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Guadeloupe.
- Initialism of gold piece(s).
- Initialism of general practitioner.
- Initialism of Green Party.
- Initialism of genetic programming.
- Initialism of games played.
- Initialism of Grand Prix.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of General Postoffice.
- n. An abbreviation of Grand Passed Master.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses
Sorry, no etymologies found.