from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Haiti or its people or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Haiti.
- n. Haitian Creole.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Haiti or of Haitian descent.
- proper n. Haitian Creole, one of the official language of Haiti.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Haiti, the Haitian people or the Haitian language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Same as haytian; -- now the preferred spelling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the republic of Haiti or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Haiti
Sorry, no etymologies found.