from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small coin formerly current in Germany, struck in silver and in copper, and worth about a farthing.
- n. A modern Austriau coin, the one-hundredth part of a crown.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States novelist whose best known work was a black comedy inspired by his experiences in the Air Force during World War II (1923-1999)
- n. a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- n. 100 halers equal 1 koruna in Czech Republic
- n. 100 halers equal 1 koruna Slovakia
Sorry, no etymologies found.