American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A community of southeast Florida, a suburb of Miami. Population: 75,200.
- Kendall, Edward Calvin 1886-1972. American biochemist. He shared a 1950 Nobel Prize for discoveries concerning the hormones of the adrenal cortex.
- n. A habitational surname.
- n. A male given name, transferred from the surname.
- n. A female given name of modern usage.
- n. United States biochemist who discovered cortisone (1886-1972)
- From the place name Kendal in Cumbria , "valley of the river Kent", and Kendale in Humberside, Old Norse kelda "spring" + dalr "valley". (Wiktionary)
“Ian will simply absorb us and eliminate the name Kendall altogether.”
“This Kendall is the biggest town and much in ye heart of Westmoreland, but Appleby 10 mile off is the shire town where the session and assizes are held and is 7 miles to this great Lake Wiandermer or great standing water wch is 10 mile long and near halfe a mile over in some places.”
“Omg look how cute Kendall is in her cheerleading outfit!”
“But I can't say I'm surprised: we used to go to the local Borders on US 1 in Kendall a couple times a month.”
“But there are colts at defensive end in Kendall Langford and Phillip Merling.”
“Kendall is countering Doing's letter with one of her own, making the case for Angle.”
“Robinson was lodged in Kendall County Jail last week on charges of stealing government-supported property and fraud in seeking veterans 'benefits.”
“Angela Trilli, 26, and her fiancé, Nick Kapalski, 28, have been dating three years and bought a house two years ago in Kendall Park, N.J. "He actually proposed the day we bought the house," she says.”
“Below is a video shot by Justin Kendall of The Pitch and edited by Ryan Magnuson that covers Round Two and everything after. review by Eric Melin”
“Meanwhile, the Aurora Election Commission currently handles the voters of Aurora that reside in Kendall and Will Counties but receives zero payment from those counties.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Kendall’.
Looking for tweets for Kendall.