from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northern Utah north of Ogden. Settled in the 1850s, it is a market center. Population: 47,700.
- MountLogan A peak, 5,954.8 m (19,524 ft) high, of the St. Elias Mountains in southwest Yukon Territory, Canada, near the Alaska border. It is the highest elevation in Canada.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Places in Scotland, Canada, U.S., and Australia.
- proper n. A habitational surname derived from the Scottish places.
- proper n. An Irish surname, an Anglicization of Ó Leocháin.
- proper n. A male given name transferred from the surnames. Used since at least the 19th century, and popular in the 2000s.
- proper n. A female given name used since the 1990s; much less common than the male name.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A rocking or balanced stone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See loggan.
- n. See pokeloken.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mountain peak in the St. Elias Range in the southwestern Yukon Territory in Canada (19,850 feet high)
Scottish Gaelic lagan ("dell") (Wiktionary)