from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The wife of Nemed. She died only twelve days after arriving in Ireland.
- proper n. Macha of the Tuatha Dé Danann who is the daughter of Ernmas and sister of Mórrígan.
- proper n. Japanese tea ceremony. Alternative spelling of Matcha.
- proper n. Anime. In the anime series .hack//SIGN a program and NPC created to observe human emotions.
- proper n. CRPGs. A playable character in the console role-playing game Chrono Cross.
Sorry, no etymologies found.