- n. Irish mythology The wife of Nemed. She died only twelve days after arriving in Ireland.
- n. Macha of the Tuatha Dé Danann who is the daughter of Ernmas and sister of Mórrígan.
- n. Japanese tea ceremony. alternative spelling of Matcha.
- n. Anime. In the anime series .hack//SIGN a program and NPC created to observe human emotions.
- n. CRPGs. A playable character in the console role-playing game Chrono Cross.
“Macha is more intense than previous manager Art Howe.”
“Macha is also being considered by Milwaukee, Tampa Bay and the Chicago Cubs.”
“The Cubs are also interested in Macha and Giants manager Dusty Baker, but Baker isn't high on the Cubs.”
“But at least he gave us a nickname: he calls Macha "grandpaw.”
“Randolph said that he called Macha to congratulate him and catch up on old times.”
“Macha" is a Tamil word for brother - in-law but over time its usage in Malaysia has been extended to mean brother.”
“Mr. Green’s apparent opponent, the reviled gangster Dorothy Macha, is played by the always-intense Ray Liotta (GOODFELLAS, NARC), who adds another great scene-chewing performance to his impressive repertoire.”
“Before you flip out at the notion of Macha taking a page from a book about”
“Noon Pacific Time press conference scheduled by the Brewers to announce the hiring of former A's manager Ken Macha as the new Milwaukee skipper: they will name Macha, 58, as the 16th skipper in club history.”
“Ard Macha, or 'Macha's Height' was named after Macha, thought to be a Celtic princess who recognised the security of a steep-sided hill and built a fortress there.”
Looking for tweets for Macha.