from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Nevada
- abbr. not voting
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. Nevada, a state of the United States of America.
- abbr. Nuclear Vessel - nuclear-powered ship
- abbr. Non-vintage - in reference to wine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Nativity of the Virgin Mary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state in the southwestern United States
Sorry, no etymologies found.