from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Nebraska.
- adj. Geology Of or relating to the first glacial stage of the Pleistocene in North America.
- n. A native or resident of Nebraska.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, Nebraska or its culture
- n. An inhabitant or a resident of the state of Nebraska.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A resident of the state of Nebraska.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the State of Nebraska, or its inhabitants.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Nebraska, one of the Western States of the United States, lying west of the Missouri river and north of Kansas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Nebraska
Nebraska + -an (Wiktionary)