from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Nebraska.
- adj. Geology Of or relating to the first glacial stage of the Pleistocene in North America.
- n. A native or resident of Nebraska.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, Nebraska or its culture
- n. An inhabitant or a resident of the state of Nebraska.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A resident of the state of Nebraska.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the State of Nebraska, or its inhabitants.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Nebraska, one of the Western States of the United States, lying west of the Missouri river and north of Kansas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Nebraska
Ginni, the ‘proud’ Nebraskan, is a fan of Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Laura Ingraham and other talk radio hosts.
But to see the two side by side, the young woman and the old, and, more particularly, to hear them talk, is to marvel not merely at the strength of the gene but also at the tenacity of what might be called the Nebraskan way of looking at things: a determined way.
The second-term Nebraskan opposes the procedure and wants tighter restrictions written into the overhaul.
I just watched a news conference with dingy harry and that sell out what's his name Nebraskan guy???
May 25 -- American steamship "Nebraskan" attacked by submarine.
The 500,000th signature, appropriately, was from a Nebraskan, pointing out that the only independent study of the pipeline that would bisect her state showed it would yield a paltry 1400 temporary jobs, not the bonanza big oil keeps promising.
I guess Maine has some pretty rich people and corporate entities mixed in with the poor, but what does the average Nebraskan gain from low taxes on the wealthy and declining public services for everyone else?
Oh … and as a Nebraskan for Nebraska I must add Go Big Red!!!
Nebraskan drivers lead the pack, when it comes to driving much longer distances.
Though Mr. Borakove has no choice but to import gong bags from China for itinerant sound healers, he has visions of gong production in Nebraska and has hired a local woodworker to build Nebraskan gong stands.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.