from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Officers' Training Corps
- abbr. over-the-counter
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency
- Officers Training Corps, a part of the British Army (see Wikipedia article).
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission, a defunct department of the Australian government (see Wikipedia article).
- off the charts
- on the cheek
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of securities) not traded on a stock exchange
Sorry, no etymologies found.