from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Obama, Barack Hussein, Jr. Born 1961. American politician, elected to the Senate in 2004.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An African surname.
- proper n. A city in Fukui, Japan. See Wikipedia:Obama, Fukui.
- proper n. A Japanese surname, literally meaning 'little beach'.
- proper n. A samurai clan of feudal Japan.
- TRUTH: A ROMANOFF WIN IS A REFERENDUM ON BOTH OBAMA AND THE BEHAVIOR OF HIS POLITICAL TEAM: While it's certainly true that a Romanoff win would be a symbol of swing-state weakness for Obama among what should be his most reliable voters, that's not the whole story.
It would be helpful with this kind of criticism if you and others could cite specific examples. hey: Maybe many people don't exactly know exact names of every piece of legislation - but obama DID pass (well, the House passed, but Obama was totally behind it) a 'stimulus' bill that is going to cost at least a billion dollars THAT WE BORROWED EVERY PENNY OF.
Considering that Kennedy was all for equal rights which adventurely allowed obama being half black and half white to achieve what he achieved, it almost sounds like Obama is kicking Kennedy in the nuts, cause Kennedy's other big thing was the space program.
OBAMA: OK people, I can see you are all working hard on the Obama agenda.
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION REPORTS $1 TRILLION-PLUS DEFICIT - The Obama administration said Friday the federal deficit hit a near-record $1.3 trillion for the just-completed budget year.
Why can't the Clinton's -- AND I MEAN THE CLINTONS -- (apparantly Hillary can't run on her OWN record as OBama has to) run on Bill's record instead of stepping on Obama with personal attacks?
OMG, from here on in, it's going to be about how OBAMA doesn't lie as MUCH as McCain does or doesn't flip as badly - a slow suicide via ANY standard in the political book of Look, LOOK – hold your noise and PRETEND that Obama is Something else that he most certainly IS NOT?
| Reply | Permalink would you ever publish this from an ANONYMOUS OBAMA ADVISOR who says that "every white person who does not vote for Obama is RACIST."
I think everyone has learned to be suspicious of comments like: "As an Obama supporter, I have to say __something negative about Obama___".
I expect gallup and rasmussen to show a tie to obama up 2. that is where the race is right now .. a very thin Obama lead.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.