from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Obama, Barack Hussein, Jr. Born 1961. American politician, elected to the Senate in 2004.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An African surname.
- proper n. A city in Fukui, Japan. See Wikipedia:Obama, Fukui.
- proper n. A Japanese surname, literally meaning 'little beach'.
- proper n. A samurai clan of feudal Japan.
From Luo (Wiktionary)
Japanese, 小浜 (Obama surname); and 小浜氏 (Obama feudal clan). (Wiktionary)