- n. A county in southern California, abbreviation OC (usually with "the.") County Seat: Santa Ana
- n. A county in Florida, home to various tourist destinations. County Seat: Orlando
- n. A county in Indiana. County Seat: Paoli.
- n. A county in New York. County Seat: Goshen.
- n. A county in North Carolina. County Seat: Hillsborough.
- n. A county in Texas. County Seat: Orange.
- n. A county in Vermont. County Seat: Chelsea.
- n. A county in Virginia. County Seat: Orange.
“The Orange County Jail has had very few high-profile inmates.”
“Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings asked the public to show "peaceful resolve" after the verdict and not descend on the Anthony neighborhood.”
“I was given five days in the Orange County Jail, which I served without any problems, and then was given thirty days of house arrest.”
“Published in four Chicken Soup for the Soul books and also on www.more.com, www.motheringmagazine.com, and in The Orange County Register.”
“She's like every other resident or citizen here," Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said.”
“Shortly after dropping the kids off at school, my neighbor Lisa, who knows everything about everyone and everything in general, forwarded me an email from one of her outraged Republican pals from church, saying that kids are participating in sex acts at school dances these days, and included a link to an article in the Orange County Register about some private-school kids who were caught having sex at their homecoming dance.”
“This release had an unusual amount of security so, therefore, in that sense, it would not be a normal release, Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said.”
“Published in three Chicken Soup for the Soul books, her essays and poems can be read online at More.com, motheringmagazine.com, and The Orange County Register.”
“Then it led them through the spacious grid of streets toward the Orange County Museum of Art. Before they got there it turned them left and right and left again and told them they were approaching their destination.”
“The Orange County Register published an article by Amy Wilson on July 22, 1997.”
‘Orange County’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Orange County.