from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. psychokinesis
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Pakistan.
- n. Symbol for the petakelvin, an SI unit of thermodynamic temperature equal to 1015 kelvins.
- preacher's kid, pastor's kid — the child of a clergyman, especially a Protestant clergyman
- player killer or player kill.
- primary key
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A common contraction of park and peck.
Sorry, no etymologies found.