from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. payroll
- abbr. proportional representation
- abbr. public relations
- abbr. Puerto Rico
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Puerto Rico.
- abbr. Paraná, a state of Brazil.
- abbr. Puerto Rico, a territory of the United States of America
- public relations
- proportional representation
- permanent residence
- police report
- personal representative
- personal recognizance (bond)
- Port Republic, New Jersey
- personal record (in sports)
Sorry, no etymologies found.