from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Quasimodo, Salvatore 1901-1968. Italian poet whose early nostalgic works contrast with his later socially concerned poetry. He won the 1959 Nobel Prize for literature.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The first Sunday after Easter; Low Sunday
- n. A surfing trick performed whilst crouching
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The first Sunday after Easter; Low Sunday.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as Low Sunday. Also called Quasimodo Sunday and Quasimodogeniti Sunday. See low.
From the Latin mass - quasi modo geniti infantes (Wiktionary)
From the hunchback character Quasimodo (Wiktionary)