from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. From, of or pertaining to Siberia
- n. A person from Siberia.
- n. A domestic cat breed.
- n. A cat of this breed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Siberia, a region comprising all northern Asia and belonging to Russia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Siberia, a large Russian possession in northern Asia, extending from the Chinese empire to the Arctic ocean.
- n. An inhabitant of Siberia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Siberia or the Siberians
- n. a native or inhabitant of Siberia
Sorry, no etymologies found.