from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of west-central California south-southwest of Stockton. It is a food-processing center. Population: 80,300.
- Tracy, Spencer 1900-1967. American actor known for his film partnership with Katharine Hepburn and for his Academy Award-winning performances in Captains Courageous (1937) and Boys Town (1938).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A surname.
- proper n. A male given name, occasional transferred use of the surname since the nineteenth century.
- proper n. A female given name popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States film actor who appeared in many films with Katharine Hepburn (1900-1967)
MERTI WINSTON, MOTHER OF VICTIM TRACY WINSTON: Tracy was a good and loving person, and you had no right to decide that she should die.
Additionally, the entire paragraph is possibly a remembrance of Tracy Bond, and we read "from any other woman�" as "from any other woman but Tracy�."
"The matrimonial career of suburban lovers," says Miss JESSIE POPE in a prologue to _The Tracy Tubbses_ (MILLS AND BOON), "is seldom variegated by so many curious happenings as fell to the lot of Mr. and Mrs. _Tracy
Winemaker Christopher Tracy is a white wine wizard – mixing and matching both expected and exotic varieties to craft a wide array of small-production whites.
Even without the endorsement of her stellar clients (both of whom provide glowing references on the fitness DVD she released earlier this year), Tracy, 34, is a walking advert for what she calls the Tracy Anderson Method - a daily work-out which combines pilates-style exercises with aerobic dance routines.
How many times can they kill of characters to only have them come back to life again (and we already know Tracy is coming back)?
The chemistry between Hepburn and Tracy is palpable, since they were actually falling in love on the set.
Channing Daughters Winery's winemaker, Chris Tracy, is a magician with white wines.
WASHINGTON Today's the last in Tracy Mullin's 34-year retail career.
Both women are active on the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender parenting and adoption frontier and Tracy is the adoptive mom of six.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.