from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Trilling, Lionel 1905-1975. American literary critic whose works include Beyond Culture (1965) and Sincerity and Authenticity (1972).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of tree children born at the same birth.
- n. A compound crystal, consisting of three individuals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of three children born at the same birth.
- n. A twin crystal composed of three individuals. Also threeling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States literary critic (1905-1975)
Sorry, no etymologies found.