from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- LakeVan A salt lake of eastern Turkey. It is the largest lake in the country.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name, diminutive of Vance or Ivan
- proper n. A large saline lake in eastern Turkey. One of three great tectonic lakes of the Armenian Highland. Famous for its Chalcalburnus tarichi fish and the 10th century Armenian cathedral on Akhtamar Island.
- proper n. A city on the shore of that lake.
- proper n. Abbreviation of Vancouver.
Sorry, no etymologies found.