from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or from the West Indies
- n. a person from the West Indies
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A native of, or a dweller in, the West Indies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the West Indies: used formerly, in a large sense, as equivalent to ‘American.’
- n. A native or inhabitant of the West Indies.
- n. Of or pertaining to the West Indies; a native or inhabitant of the West Indies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of the West Indies
Sorry, no etymologies found.