from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Shortened; made briefer.
- adj. Relatively short; shorter than normal, or compared to others.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of abbreviate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Shortened; relatively short; abbreviate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of clothing) very short
- adj. cut short in duration
Sorry, no etymologies found.