from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or derived from ammonia.
- adj. Of, relating to, or derived from an amine, amide or amic acid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Related to, or derived, ammonia; -- used chiefly as a suffix
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the properties of an amide and also of an acid: usually employed in composition: as, oxamic acid, CO2H.CONH2. Same as amidic.
- An abbreviation of Associate Member of the Institute of Civil Engineers.
Sorry, no etymologies found.