Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To use Atticisms or idioms peculiar to Attic Greek.
- To favor or side with the Athenians. Dean Smith.
- To make conformable to the language or idiom of Attica.
- Also spelled Atticise.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To conform or make conformable to the language, customs, etc., of Attica.
- v. To side with the Athenians.
- v. To use the Attic idiom or style; to conform to the customs or modes of thought of the Athenians.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘atticize’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for atticize.