from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Music Larger by a semitone than the corresponding major or perfect interval.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. increased in number, amount or strength.
- adj. increased by a semitone.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of augment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. added to or made greater in amount or number or strength
Sorry, no etymologies found.