from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Linear with respect to each of two variables or positions. Used of functions or equations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Linear (preserving linear combinations) in each variable.
- n. A bilinear function
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or included by, two lines.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of or having reference to two lines: as, bilinear coördinates.
- Linear in two ways. Thus the form
Σi Σj aij xi yj is a bilinear form, that is, lineolinear.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. linear with respect to each of two variables or positions
From bi- + linear. (Wiktionary)