from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A weblog.
- intransitive v. To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts. Most blogs are written in a slightly informal tone (personal journals, news, businesses, etc.) Entries typically appear in reverse chronological order.
- n. An entry in a blog.
- v. To contribute to a blog.
- v. To blag, to steal something; To acquire something illegally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- n. a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies
Today's question: how will a community respond to the surfacing of an alleged murderer's blog, and the blog* of his girlfriend/alleged victims' daughter which contains case-related content?
Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog******
I need related website（except free blog, spam blog）
Ensure that user is blog owner, and create @blog. def protect_blog @blog =
The most novel feature in the Posts controller appears in the create action, where we use the array append operator to push a new post onto the current list of blog posts: 21 @blog. posts
Hey all you can add your domain for sale in EzineDomain. com blog and directory for free as new topic "search engine friendly blog+ directory" and get more Bids for your domain name
Spec. new @faq = @user. faq | | = Faq. new @blog = @user. blog | | = Blog. new end The blog management page itself is simple.
And like stated above that “joke” doesn’t seem appropiate of a place like blog@ or newsarama in general and it’s more fit to a personal blog if it needs to be made.
15.3 Building the real blog 459 It's worth noting that the RESTful blog id is available as params [: blog_id], which we use to find @blog in the protect_blog function.
Chuck patiently explained that "blog is short for web log - 'blog' - and it's an on-line journal."
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.