from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An enlisted person in the U.S. or British Navy; a sailor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A seaman of a British warship
- n. An enlisted man in the US Navy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a serviceman in the navy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a serviceman in the navy
blue + jacket (Wiktionary)