American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A measuring stick for determining board feet.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A figured scale for finding the number of square feet in a board, without calculation.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a figured scale for finding without calculation the number of square feet in a board.
- n. See under Board, Caliber, etc.
- n. a measure used in computing board feet
“MacHale's hands, as did a board rule in 1845 providing that all schools even partially erected by a board grant should be vested in the Board itself, and not as hitherto in the local manager, who in”
‘board rule’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for board rule.