Did you perchance mean Brachyura?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In herpetology, a genus of lizards. Fitzinger, 1826.
- n. In conchology, a genus of gastropods.
- n. In entomology: A genus of beetles. Schönherr, 1826.
- n. A genus of dipterous insects, of the family Dolichopodidœ. Meigen, 1824.
- n. In ornithology: A genus of swifts. Meyer, 1815. See Apus, Micropus, and Cypselus.
- n. A genus of thrushes and other birds, of the subfamily Brachypodinæ. Swainson, 1824.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘brachypus’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for brachypus.