from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of bronze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or art of communicating to articles in metal, wood, clay, plaster, etc., the appearance of bronze by means of bronze powders, or imitative painting, or by chemical processes.
- n. A material for bronzing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process of giving a bronze-like surface to metals, plaster, wood, and other substances.
- n. A metallic color or iridescent appearance as of bronze.
Sorry, no etymologies found.