from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act of intimidating a weaker person to do something, especially such repeated coercion.
- n. Persistent acts intended to make life unpleasant for another person.
- v. Present participle of bully.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Noisily domineering; tending to browbeat others.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Insulting with threats; imperious; overbearing; blustering: as, a bullying manner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. noisily domineering; tending to browbeat others
- n. the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
Sorry, no etymologies found.