from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a Japanese written language established mainly during the Heian period, circa 900–1200 CE, and continued to be commonly used until circa 1900.
- n. A kind of canoe used in Central America and South America.
- n. A kind of boat used in the southern United States.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of canoe used in Central and South America; also, a kind of boat used in the Southern United States.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of canoe used in Central and South America, and in the southern part of the United States.
The transliteration of Japanese 文語 (ぶんご, bungo) "writing language". (Wiktionary)