from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a return call, especially a telephone call.
- n. the recall of an employee to work after a layoff.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. summon to return
- v. cause to be returned
- v. return or repeat a telephone call
- v. recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- n. a return call
- n. the recall of an employee after a layoff
- n. a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
Sorry, no etymologies found.