from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A place or business equipped for washing cars and other motor vehicles.
- n. The act or an instance of washing a car, especially at a car wash: filled up the gas tank and then got a car wash.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An event at which people (often children) wash cars, often for a small fee or donation
- n. A place at which a car is washed, usually for a fee and often mechanically by driving the car through a tunnel.
- n. An instance of washing a car, especially such a place.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.