from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A magazine center spread, especially a foldout of an oversize photograph or feature.
- n. The subject of a photograph used as a centerfold, often a nude model.
- n. A feature, such as an advertisement or calender, inserted as a centerfold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The single sheet of paper that forms the middle two pages of a magazine or other publication.
- n. A large photograph printed on this sheet, typically in the form of a nude, or provocatively dressed, sexually attractive woman or man.
- n. The person appearing in such a photograph.
- n. Any very sexually attractive person, who is therefore material for such a photograph.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a magazine center spread; especially a foldout of a large photograph or map or other feature
center + fold (Wiktionary)