from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a proponent of centralism
- adj. of or pertaining to centralism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. advocating centralization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who favors or promotes political centralization, or the control of all the functions of government by a central authority.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. advocating centralization
central(ism) + -ist (Wiktionary)