from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A restaurant that specializes in serving steaks and chops of meat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A restaurant that specializes in chops or steaks; a steakhouse
- n. A custom house where transit duties are levied.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A house where chops, etc., are sold; an eating house.
- n. A customhouse where transit duties are levied.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An eating-house where the serving of chops and steaks is made a specialty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a restaurant that specializes in steaks
For Chinese customs sense, see chop quality. (Wiktionary)